THE MERTON (FREE PARKING PLACES) (DISABLED PERSONS)Notice ID: SUT1209259
London Borough of Merton
Public Notices ?
LONDON BOROUGH OF MERTON Provision and Removal of Disabled Persons Parking Places THE MERTON (FREE PARKING PLACES) (DISABLED PERSONS)
(NO. 235) ORDER 2019 THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (CW) (AMENDMENT NO. 21 ORDER 2019
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES! (CW31 (AMENDMENT NO. 1) ORDER 2019
THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (S1) (AMENDMENT NO. 11 ORDER 2019 THE MERTON (PARKING PLACES) (RAYNES PARK1 (AMENDMENT NO. 11 ORDER 2019
1. NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Council of the London Borough of Merton, on 11 June 2019, under the powers conferred by sections 6, 45, 46,49 and 124 of, and Part IV of Schedule 9 to, the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 as amended, made the above-mentioned Orders.
2. The general effect of the 'Free Parking Places' Order will be to: -
(a) designate parking places on the carriageway at the locations listed in Schedule 1 to this Notice, in which vehicles authorised by the 'Disabled Persons' Order may be left for any period without charge;
(b) provide that the parking places will operate at all times, unless otherwise stated;
(c) specify, in respect of the parking places, that vehicles displaying in the relevant position, a disabled persons badge (commonly referred to as "the Blue Badge") issued by any local authority under the provisions of the Disabled Persons (Badges for Motor Vehicles) Regulations 2000 may be left therein;
(d) provide that certain vehicles may wait in the parking place in certain circumstances, e.g. to allow persons to board or alight (maximum 2 minutes), to load or unload (maximum 20 minutes), etc;
(e) revoke the disabled persons parking places at the locations listed in Schedule 2 to this notice.
3. The general effect of the 'Parking Places Amendment' Orders will be to shorten in length existing permit parking places in Kenwyn Road, SW20 and Milner Road, SW19 to facilitate the introduction of disabled persons parking places in those roads and increase in length certain permit parking places in Byegrove Road, SW19 and Victoria Road, CR4 upon the removal of existing disabled parking places in those roads.
4. A copy of the Orders, which will come into force on 24 June 2019, and other documents giving more detailed particulars of the Orders, including plans specifying the lengths of roads affected by the Orders, can be inspected during normal office hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive until the end of six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made at Merton Link, Merton Civic Centre, London Road, Morden, Surrey, SM4 5DX.
5. Any person desiring to question the validity of the Orders or of any provision contained therein on the grounds that it is not within the relevant powers of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984, or that any of the relevant requirements thereof, or of any relevant regulations made thereunder has not been complied with in relation to the Orders may, within six weeks from the date on which the Orders were made, make application for the purpose to the High Court.
Dated 11 June 2019.
Generally outside No. 28 Bank
Outside No. 30 Beckway Road,
Outside Nos. 54 and 56 Brook-
fields Avenue, CR4_
Outside No. 16 Darley Gardens,
Outside No. 32 Kenwyn Road,
SW20 (CPZ RPN)_
Outside No. 14 Milner Road, SW19 (CPZS1)_
Outside No. 13 Cricket Green, CR4
Outside No. 119 Ashbourne Road, CR4; o/s No. 8 Beckway Road, SW16; o/s No. 38 Byegrove Road, SW19; o/s No. 13 Cavendish Road, SW19; adjacent to No. 33 Crossway, SW20; o/s No. 9 Garden Avenue, CR4; o/s No. 58 Langdale Avenue, CR4; o/s No. 353 Lynmouth Avenue, SM4; o/s No. 33 Manship Road, CR4; o/s. No. 42 Middleton Road, SM4; adjacent to No. 7 Netley Gardens, SM4; o/s No. 70 Queen Mary Avenue, SM4; o/s No. 106 Tennyson Avenue, KT3; o/s No. 37 Victoria Road, CR4.
PAUL MCGARRY Merton Civic Centre
Head of futureMerton London Road, Morden
London Borough of Merton Surrey SM4 5DX
Telephone: 020 8274 4901