It was a weekend to celebrate for Barrhead YFC as the club’s 2003 Reds team reached the Scottish Cup final.

The club's under-21s can match that feat this Sunday when they face Antonine in their own Scottish Cup semi-final at Neilston Juniors' ground Brig O'Lea on Sunday, April 2 at 1pm.

Here is a round-up of the club’s other fixtures from the weekend.

Arkleston Barrhead AFC 4 Lochgilphead Red Star 4

It was a disappointing start to the Hall Cup for Arkleston Barrhead as they drew in a game they twice led by two goals.

Barrhead went one down when the Lochgilphead wide man ran through and fired high into the net.

Barrhead then started to find some rhythm and Dan McKay, on his debut, squared the game with a close range finish. Barrhead then took the lead when Jamie Henderson was brought down in the box and McKay stuck away the penalty 2-1. Paul Quinn made it 3-1 when he scored with a diving header after some good play down the right.

Another poor start in the second half saw Lochgilphead pull one back when Barrhead fell asleep at a free-kick. Not long after Jamie Henderson crossed for Kev Brown to make it 4-2 up from close range.

Brown, to his disbelief, was sent off for foul language. Barrhead then lost two poor goals to see Lochgilphead deservedly square the match.

Barrhead YFC 21s 3 Bonnyton 2

Barrhead YFC's under-21s prepared for their Scottish Cup semi-final week with a 3-2 league win over Bonnyton as a last-minute header earned all three points.

Fraser McLaughlin opened the scoring after seven minutes but Bonnyton levelled after 42 minutes.

Bonnyton started the second half the stronger of the two sides and took the lead in the 57th minute.

Barrhead tried to get the momentum to get back in the game but Bonnyton matched everything that Barrhead threw at them until the 72nd minute when Alex McFarlane levelled the scoring.

Just when the game was looking like it would end in a draw Barrhead got the winner in the 90th minute when Tony Etherson climbed above everyone inside the box to head into the top corner.

Barrhead YFC 2002s 6 Broomhill 3

Barrhead played some excellent football in the first half to take a two-goal lead in at half-time.

Early in the second half Broomhill scored to make it 2-1. They came close to equalising before Barrhead turned the screw and went into a commanding 4-1 lead.

Broomhill pulled one back from the penalty spot. However any hopes of a comeback were shortlived as Barrhead ran out 6-3 winners.

Giffnock SC Reds 1 Barrhead YFC 2003s Sky Blues 3

The Sky Blues got off to a blistering start. The first goal came in the third minute when Logan Elliott whipped in a corner from the right, the ball bounced about before Chris Walls slotted home.

From Giffnock’s kick-off Barrhead quickly won the ball back and pressed again and in the fifth minute the second goal came from a long range shot from Logan Elliott.

The Sky Blues struck again when Andrew Lappin cleverly headed a looping ball over Giffnock’s defence for Ciaran McMichael to run on to and chip the keeper in the ninth minute. Giffnock netted a late consolation.